College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences of Westmead International School envisions itself as one leading contributor in advocating and education directed to the moral integrity necessary to face the realities and challenges of a rapidly changing world. It also envisions itself consistently with the vision of the school in becoming an internationally recognized institution of higher learning which values the pursuit of truth, and the expansion of knowledge in the service of humanity, through learning.
The College of Arts and Sciences of Westmead International School is committed to providing its students’ knowledge in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. It aims to prepare the students in becoming responsible leaders and productive members of society.
Goals & Objectives
- To develop the students who have the knowledge, skills, values, and confidence to meet the challenges of a complex and changing society
- To develop a truly humane person whose desire for personal growth is tempered with moral and spiritual values, ethics, self-discipline, and integrity.
- To equip the students with professional competence within a field of specialization in the humanities, the natural sciences, or the social sciences so that he becomes a productive member of his community and the nation as a whole.
- To install a sense of citizenship by making the student aware of the thrust in the development of Filipino society and his potential contribution to his development through the practice of his profession
- To develop an integrated personality able to withstand pressures and able to function adequately in a world marked by rapid scientific, technological, and social changes